There’s never been a better time to make DCI your fuel card provider.
Here are five reasons why:
- We provide access to over 1,450 service stations nationwide, more than any other fuel card provider
- We have highly competitive rates and won’t tie you to a minimum monthly spend
- We provide a flexible solution with no joining or application fees
- The market-leading online account management tool Velocity comes as standard with all of our fuel cards, making fuel management a simpler process
- Our e-route planner is the best online mapping solution available on the market
Experts in efficiency
With 20 years of experience, we know how to save fleets money through matching customers with the right product for their needs.
Whether you need a wide network or competitive pricing, we can find your perfect fuel card that will improve efficiency and deliver real savings in the long term.
With unlimited access to our account management tool Velocity, you can become an expert in efficiency too, with detailed reporting and analysis of your fuel spend
The largest network in Ireland
Our extensive network provides access to over 1,450 service stations across Ireland, including over 340 stations in Northern Ireland.
DCI has the largest network available, meaning minimum route deviation to find a fuel station and maximum fuel efficiency.
Simply the most competitive fuel card terms on the market
- No startup fees
- No joining fees
- No transaction fees
- No application fees
- The most flexible credit lines available
The most secure fuel cards
Fuel cards are the safest option to make your fuel purchases, ahead of cash and company credit cards. Ours are even safer than a standard fuel card, with a host of additional security features and benefits:
- All of our cards are PIN protected
- Cards can be cancelled remotely at any time through our Velocity account management tool
- Match fuel cards to specific vehicles or drivers
- Set spending limits and keep on top of your fuel budget
Working for Us
As an expanding business, DCI are always looking for new people to join our teams in Galway and Derry. Regardless of what experience you have, DCI will give full training and support as well as the opportunity for you to grow your career. Click below to see our full list of openings.
Diesel Card Ireland is part of Radius Payment Solutions Ltd, one of Europe’s largest fuel card management companies. Radius was established more than 25 years ago and now has over 1,000 people located in 20 offices in 13 countries. Radius issues over 1 million cards per year and manages over 2.7 billion litres of fuel annually.