We pride ourselves on being the best fuel management provider in Ireland, we can boost your business with our innovative products and service.
We provide a fuel card solution with a whole host of additional products; including vehicle tracking, an online mapping solution and a fuel card management portal.
enter a location below to compare fuel card coverage
We are an indigenous Irish company that has been serving the business community of Ireland for over 25 years’ and we continue to grow and improve for our customers. We provide a cost-effective fuel management solution that enables our customers to manage their vehicles/fleets with real-time online invoices using our industry leading management solution called Velocity.
We have 27 vehicles currently using the DCI fuel cards, this gives us access to the largest site network available in the country. The Velocity system which comes from DCI is amazing, it enables us to manage our cards 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We see it as a completely modern fuel card solution.
Richard Meehan, Dublin Food Sales Ltd
We are experts at what we do. Our award-winning apps and products ensure our customers have the right solutions to match their fuelling and tracking needs.
We have 100% geographical site coverage across the Island or Ireland, with over 1,600 sites including HGV and 24hr access sites too.
All our customers can set spending limits, match fuel cards to specific vehicles or drivers to protect against fraud and identify areas of fuel inefficiency
For businesses with a mobile workforce, fuel cards are the perfect solution to keep your fleet on the move.
• Having a fuel card account will reduce your administration and the time you spend processing payments, you no longer have to hold on to driver receipts to organise reimbursements or claim back VAT on diesel.
• With a fuel card all transactions are logged and recorded allowing for detailed monitoring, which is the first step towards making savings.
• Only with a fuel card will you receive important information on how your fleet is running, allowing you to analyse your fuel spend quickly and effectively, whilst identifying areas of inefficiency that may need addressing.
We are experts at what we do, our award-winning apps and products ensure our customers have the right solutions to match their fuelling and tracking needs.
• We offer the largest network of any fuel card provider in Ireland along with specialist 24/7 HGV sites across the IOI
• We offer a variety of services to support our customers with their fuel spend, our products include an online tracking portal (Velocity), route planner (e-route) vehicle tracking, VAT reclaims and added security with pin protection with all our accounts
• Dedicated account managers and speciality HGV agents to support our customers
• We provide a flexible fuel solution with no joining or application fees
FAQ's - How can I contact DCI?
FAQ's - What is a DCI Card and what are the benefits of having one?
A fuel card is a payment card for diesel, petrol, Adblue and other fuel related costs. With a fuel card you will receive valuable information on how your fleet is running, allowing you to analyse your fuel spend quickly and effectively, whilst identifying areas of inefficiency that may need addressing
FAQ's - Can I have more than one card?
Yes, we provide multiple cards for our customers, you can even match your cards to specific vehicles or drivers to protect against fraud.
FAQ's - What are the requirements to apply for a DCI Fuel Card?
If you are a registered business with a valid VAT number, can provide a trade reference and have at least one vehicle you can apply for a card with us.
FAQ's - Are there any costs associated with opening an account?
No, we don’t charge any joining or application fees.
FAQ's - How do I apply for an account?
If you’d like to apply for an account, please click on the following link and complete the form – https://apply.dcicard.com – or call us on 091 482 934 for our ROI office and 02871 812 121 for our N.I office
FAQ's - Where can I use my DCI Fuel Card?
Our extensive network provides our customers with access to over 1,600 service stations across Ireland, we have the largest network of any fuel card provider with over 85% coverage. Please visit www.erouteonline.com our online site directory for further information.
FAQ's - Are there any minimum fuelling requirements?
No, there is no minimum fuel usage applied to any of our fuel cards.
FAQ's - How do I view my invoices and manage my fuel spend?
Velocity, our award-winning fuel management solution comes as standard with all our accounts and it provides a complete overview of your fuel cards, vehicles and costs. Please visit www.velocityfleet.com and register to view your account details.
FAQ's - How long will it take to receive my card once my application is approved?
It takes between 7 to 10 working days to receive your fuel card(s) once your application has been approved. Your card(s) will be delivered to the address supplied and you can access your pins through www.velocityfleet.com for security reasons.